[GCompris-devel] R: Re: GCompris RELEASE 0.50

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:28:50 UTC 2016

Hi,
Just tryed to download german voices on version 0.50 and I also had an
error message :
erreur de télécgargement: Checksum of download file does not match
/data/data/.net.gcompris/files/data2/voices-ogg/voices-de.rcc.

Downloaded a second time just after and it worked.

I noticed that when it did not work the progress bar behaved strangly. Was
sort of blinking when progressing. The second time it behaved like expected.

Regards,

Emmanuel