[GCompris-devel] R: Re: GCompris RELEASE 0.50

Holger Kaelberer hk at elberer.de
Fri Jan 1 14:47:17 UTC 2016

On 31.12.2015 00:23, B.J. wrote:
> very weird, I read this email minutes after installing 0.50 on my wife's new phone (android 4.4.4)
> and getting this exact message :-) The activity still ran as far as I could tell, but I wasn't able
> to verify if there were problems with the network or anything.

Hm, I re-checked and didn't have problems with the voices-download on linux and android (4.2). Do
your problems persist?

I could imagine that this could also be a network issue caused by some magic like a transparent
proxy, DPI or so modifying your http calls in some nasty way. If so, retry in another network.

Holger