[GCompris-devel] Search feature

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 16:00:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

of course, you're welcome!

Feel free to come discuss it on irc or by mail.

Basically, the search could be done on the different fields of the
ActivityInfo objects (name, description, title, manual, goal?) which are
already stored in the ActivityInfoTree class.

The main part is to think of a way to make it easily usable and "pretty"
for both developers (when you develop/debug it can be useful for finding
an activity) and children. Where do we display it, where the results are
displayed...?

Johnny