[GCompris-devel] GCompris

Nilesh Kokane nilesh.kokane05 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:04:14 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 3:34 AM, Bruno Coudoin
<bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your interest in GCompris.
>
> Now that you have a good idea of what GCompris is about, you probably
> saw our bug tracker [1] and our idea list [2].
>
> It is up to you to tell us what you want to do for GCompris, we will do
> our best to guide you to make a nice contribution.
>
> Bruno.
>
> [1] https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/1/
> [2] http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities

I'll go for [1] . Which branch should I work on?

As of now I've cloned master and it builds without complains with
Qt-Creator. Should I be following [3] to send patches?

Please spare me if these questions seems silly.

3. https://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Send_Patches.

--
                         Nilesh Kokane