[GCompris-devel] GCompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Feb 23 22:04:33 UTC 2016

Le 23/02/2016 17:16, Nilesh Kokane a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to kde and willing to contribute to GCompris. I see several
> commits done daily to Gcompris.
>
> If you can show me the pathway on the areas of GCompris to be worked on.
> I'll be glad to contribute to GCompris.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris.

Now that you have a good idea of what GCompris is about, you probably
saw our bug tracker [1] and our idea list [2].

It is up to you to tell us what you want to do for GCompris, we will do
our best to guide you to make a nice contribution.

Bruno.

[1] https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/1/
[2] http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities