[GCompris-devel] Division - new activity

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri Feb 12 23:19:49 UTC 2016

Le 12/02/2016 21:00, B.J. a écrit :
> My vote for “yes”, thinking you’re completely right.  Another option
> would be to bring back the separate config tool we had with the GTK
> version, with which one could easily lock or allow specific
> activities—this confines the focal skill set, but also allows
> independent practice for menu navigation, which is a skill that some
> students don’t have yet.
We still have the 'Admin' mode in the roadmap
(http://gcompris.net/wiki/Administration_design). This includes for sure
the ability to just hide activities to the children. A scenario mode is
just another feature (just added it in the admin wiki)
>  That way a learner walks through the specific skills the group is
> currently working on while still using the icons to navigate.  Even
> better: maybe an option for activities to “open up” (allow access)
> after specific ones are completed?  Maybe too many ideas at once for
> this stage of development though…
Maybe fun to have activities still in the list but greyed to let the
children search and be exited but unaccessible content. This can be made
an option in the activity filtering (hide / grey disabled activities).