[GCompris-devel] Division - new activity

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:34:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
I don't think either that user should be able to decide how many children
and candies there will be. This has to be the programmer task, as in some
cases when you do a division there are rests.
What I tryed to say was that with a given question "there are two boys and
a girl" the user could diplay boys and girls on the screen to understand
the meaning of the questions. A bit like when we ask pupils to draw the
problem to solve it. This phase if it seems really easy to us is the
difficult part for children.

Emmanuel