[GCompris-devel] Migration migration status to Phabricator

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Feb 7 01:44:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We reached a point where It was starting to get hard to manage the tasks
on the migration status wiki [1]. I just moved all of them from the wiki
to KDE's Phabricator [2]. Please check the tasks you are working on are
properly assigned to you. You may have to request a KDE account for that.

With all the task in the same place I hope it will be easier for new
comers to find their way in the project.

BTW, please delete branches on KDE git that have already been integrated.

Bruno.

[1] http://gcompris.net/wiki/Qt_Quick_Migration_status
[2] https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/1/