[GCompris-devel] New Contributor

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:03:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

you can take a look at https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/1/ to
see existing tasks.

If you just want to get familiarized with the gcompris workflow, you can
start with http://gcompris.net/wiki/Contribution_process

As simple activity, there is: https://phabricator.kde.org/T1538

Then, there are also tasks to improve current ones that may make you
enter in existing code if you are not familiar with qml like:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T3174
https://phabricator.kde.org/T3176
https://phabricator.kde.org/T1515
https://phabricator.kde.org/T1514

Also, feel free to propose ideas if you have :).

Johnny