[GCompris-devel] New translation : GTK or Qt

smirnoff.al at gmail.com smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:34:34 UTC 2015

Hello.
Everything you need to translate, you can find in kde svn.
There is a special script, that synch english texts to kde svn.
Gnome version is more or less deprecated. So you need to concentrate on kde/qt version.
All the text will be available on all supported  platforms. Right now at least android, desktop linux, windows, SailfishOS, mac OS, ubuntu mobile.
KDE is not only kde it self anymore. KDE is also  QT.
If you have any other question, you can ask here or me direct.

Alex.

--
Gesendet von meinem Jolla