[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50

Antoni Bella PĂ©rez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 07:40:58 UTC 2015

El Thursday 29 October 2015, a les 01:08:55, Bruno Coudoin va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> We added balancebox (By Holger) and hangman (by Rajdeep Kaur) in master.
>
> I fixed a lot of little issues and so far I am now confident we are
> ready to show our work to the world.  I will make the call for
> translation in the comming days.
>
> Please play with GCompris to test it, especially the new activities.
>
> I uploaded a binary for Android:
> http://gcompris.net/download/beta/test/GCompris-Android-release-signed-align
> ed-armeabi-dl-0.50.apk
>
> Bruno.

  Hi,

  I'm found '<{' chars into 'activities/lang/resource/content-ca.json' file.

For activities:

  -- I need more proves (play)
  -- Translations are revised

  This weekend I will make a marathon for the voices recorded. ;-)

  Regards
  Toni