[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Oct 29 00:08:55 UTC 2015

Le 13/10/2015 02:37, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> We have more than enough content to make a new release.
>
> So far we have many fixes and improvements all around in 355 commits and
> 10 new activities have been added:
>
> By Bruno : chess, chess_2players, chess_partyend, melody
> By Siddhesh Suthar (part of GSoC): lang
> By Pulkit Gupta: paintings
> By Johnny Jazeix, readingh, readingv
> Sagar Chand Agarwal (part of GSoC): renewable_energy, watercycle
>
> If you have pending work that you want to see integrated it is the last
> oportunity before the next release.
>
> We will set a release roadmap and a call for translation when we have a
> clearer view of the pending work to integrate.
>
> Starting from now, it is helpful to test the master branch.

Hi,

We added balancebox (By Holger) and hangman (by Rajdeep Kaur) in master.

I fixed a lot of little issues and so far I am now confident we are
ready to show our work to the world.  I will make the call for
translation in the comming days.

Please play with GCompris to test it, especially the new activities.

I uploaded a binary for Android:
http://gcompris.net/download/beta/test/GCompris-Android-release-signed-aligned-armeabi-dl-0.50.apk