[GCompris-devel] Regarding Season of KDE Project

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Oct 28 21:30:30 UTC 2015

Le 28/10/2015 22:19, Paritosh Borkar a écrit :

> Hi,
>      My name is Paritosh Borkar and I came across your project on the
> SoK Ideas page. I am interested in working with you this winter and
> want to gain some experience in dealing with real life coding
> problems. I have used C/C++ before and have done a basic course in
> Data Structures and Algorithms. I am a third year undergraduate
> student currently enrolled in a B.Tech. degree course in Engineering
> Physics at IIT Bombay.

Hi,

We are sorry by the Student application deadline is over. It was set to
Oct 22 2015, 12:00 am UTC.

We are proposing students to work on GCompris on a regular basis. The
best way to be selected next time is to start contributing now.

You have probably seen our wiki where we have many information for
developpers [1].

Bruno.

[1] http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer's_corner