[GCompris-devel] Regarding Season of KDE Project

Paritosh Borkar paritoshpborkar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:19:39 UTC 2015

Hi,
     My name is Paritosh Borkar and I came across your project on the SoK
Ideas page. I am interested in working with you this winter and want to
gain some experience in dealing with real life coding problems. I have used
C/C++ before and have done a basic course in Data Structures and
Algorithms. I am a third year undergraduate student currently enrolled in a
B.Tech. degree course in Engineering Physics at IIT Bombay.

Regards,
Paritosh Borkar