[GCompris-devel] implementing squares of numbers

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:00:27 UTC 2015

hello all,

I want to discuss about how the activity of squares of numbers should be
implemented.As Bdoin sir suggested  i had a look at some of the youtube
videos
out of which i liked  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opH3uRMFGCs

The way i have thought of implementing this :

so for 3^2 we can have a grid of 3*3 ,as explained in the video we will ask
students the number of rows and numbers of columns  and then give the
output as 9 .I understand this is not very interesting so if anyone can
suggest some ways of making this interesting  or if anyone else  has any
other idea then please suggest

cheers,
rishabh