[GCompris-devel] Proposal for project Adding/porting/improving GCompris activities

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:13:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

welcome,

For information, oware was also present in the Gtk+ version. You could
also add a tutorial mode. This game is well known in some part of the
world but needs to be introduced better for users who never played it
on a real game. The first level is a nice place to explain the game.
This was lacking in the Gtk+ version.

We didn't test yet the Qt3D module (we have 3d maze to port) soit
would be interesting to have one activity using it to see how it
works. I don't know about three.js, is it available for all OSes? Is
it necessary to add this dependency or can we do without (only with
what provides Qt3D module)?