[GCompris-devel] Season of KDE 2015

Rohan Kumar k.rohan3496 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:46:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am a second year undergraduate at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Bombay.

I am interested in participating in Season of KDE 2015. I had a look at the
ideas page and was very much interested in the project regarding GCompris
activities I believe that I have the correct background for the project. To
elucidate the same my CV can be found at
http://home.iitb.ac.in/~k.rohan/140020123_resume.pdf

I wanted to know how to proceed forward with my application? I know that I
need to submit a short proposal however the KDE page is a bit unclear about
the selection procedure. Kindly clear this up for me as soon as possible.

Sincerely
--
Rohan Kumar
Second Year Undergraduate