[GCompris-devel] Preparing release 0.50

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Oct 13 00:37:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We have more than enough content to make a new release.

So far we have many fixes and improvements all around in 355 commits and
10 new activities have been added:

By Bruno : chess, chess_2players, chess_partyend, melody
By Siddhesh Suthar (part of GSoC): lang
By Pulkit Gupta: paintings
By Johnny Jazeix, readingh, readingv
Sagar Chand Agarwal (part of GSoC): renewable_energy, watercycle

If you have pending work that you want to see integrated it is the last
oportunity before the next release.

We will set a release roadmap and a call for translation when we have a
clearer view of the pending work to integrate.

Starting from now, it is helpful to test the master branch.