[GCompris-devel] Plugin system for rcc

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:39:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

Siddhesh informed us that the maximum size of android apk has been
increased to 100Mb
(http://thehackernews.com/2015/09/android-google-play-store.html) so
this let us some more time to think of the "best" solution.

As season of KDE will be starting soon, I was thinking it could be an
interesting project if a student want to do it (continue this
discussion to find a solution, maybe mockup, development will probably
have c++, qml, js, maybe cmake parts) along with the creation/port of
activities (if you have other ideas, fill free to share them)?