[GCompris-devel] Google Code-in 2015

RAJDEEP KAUR rajdeep51994 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:02:48 UTC 2015

Hi Bruno,

Sorry for the confusion. With Documentation we are trying to mean adding
instruction to existing current activites. And for the wiki i was just
suggesting the we should also add How to download Qt for GCompris, I have
seen many contributors even facing problem regarding that also.
We are also planning to add easy task such as
1. Adding to score config into some activites.
2. With adding the levels we are planning this for very few activites and
we will try to be as much as precise. (Under this task i am thinking about
click on me , Operate canal lock ).
3. i want to add few more characters to Bonus,(But i need to think more
about it so not very sure yet).

Rajdeep.