[GCompris-devel] Google Code-in 2015

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Nov 9 07:05:58 UTC 2015

Le 08/11/2015 19:29, Sagar Chand Agarwal a écrit :
> Hello All,
>
> This is regarding participation of GCompris in Google Code-In  2015
> under KDE. It aims to give open source views to the young generations
> from 13-17 years.
> The program link is https://developers.*google*.com/open-source/gci/
>
> The tasks which can be included in it are:
>
>  1. Building of GCompris ( QT Version )

Hi,

Can it really be a task, it bring no values by itself.

>  1. Documentation of current QT version of GCompris

What documentation do you have in mind here. The manual that we have in
the Wiki ?

>  1. Translating in your own language

I heard today at the Summit that translation task are not accepted.

>  1. Adding levels to the existing activities

Ok, we should be more precise here. Student may not be abble to find
which activities are dataset based and easy to have levels added.

>  1. Creating mock ups of new activities

I have doubt on this. It requires more knowledge to create a good mockup
than coding it.

>  1. Finding Bugs

Ok.