[GCompris-devel] Migration status cleanup

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Mar 5 00:19:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We currently have many potential contributors willing to participate in
the next GSoC.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to release the
activities you reserved [1] but that you have not yet started and don't
plan to work on before next September.

This will give students more choices and maybe will give us a better
view on the status.

So far, I started working on the MacOSX port so I don't currently work
on activities. I have no numbers but for sure the porting rate has
slowed down, first when we started to stabilize and polishing in last
September and everything is slower now that we have to maintain a
published version.

Bruno.

[1] http://gcompris.net/wiki/Qt_Quick_Migration_status