[GCompris-devel] GCompris 0.40 call for translation

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes frederico at teia.bio.br
Mon Jun 8 02:18:18 UTC 2015

Hi Bruno and others,

Consta no registro BC07390 do Livro da Grande Teia que
Bruno, em 07/06/15 escreveu o seguinte:

> We are ready to make a new release of GCompris. We created a KDE/0.40
> branch which is now in string freeze. We will publish the new release
> in 2 weeks, the 21th of June. If you need more time, just tell us.

I'm working on it here and notice something that I suppose to be an
error on original string, that is:

"Arrange the events in the order in which they happened. Select the
line to move then touch it's target position."

I'm assuming that the correct is "to" instead of "touch", so it would
be:

"Arrange the events in the order in which they happened. Select the line
to move then to it's target position."

Am I right?

> So globally, Qt is an excellent choice for GCompris. We have a
> powerful toolkit, we can address more platforms than ever and have
> the vibrant KDE community behind us.

Totally agree with you. KDE community is amazing!

Best regards,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Sítio pessoal: http://teia.bio.br

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)