[GCompris-devel] Proposal for detection of audio resource set

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:06:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

I agree with the fact that rebuilding every time we have a special
locale case is not a good thing.

If I understand, the 'Contents' file is downloaded at beginning but is
it updated somehow for users (automatically or manually) if it is
updated on server?

If it's automatic, I don't see any issue with using the file and it will
be easier when adding new voices.

Johnny