[GCompris-devel] Proposal for detection of audio resource set

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Jul 30 18:49:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just added Tawanese voices (zh_TW). Sadly, we are not picking them and
instead try to load 'zh'.

In ApplicationInfo::getVoicesLocale() we added special cases for those
long locales we have.

This requires a rebuild and repackage for each platform which is annoying.

I believe we could improve our code here by looking at the cache
'Contents' file, it contains precisely the locales we support.

Do you think it makes sense or I am missing a point?