[GCompris-devel] Questions about the lang word list [voices]

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 07:49:57 UTC 2015

  Hi,

  I still have to translate one hundred of items and I want to clarify a few
things (my list is the existing voices for english language).

  On the <http://gcompris.net/wiki/Voice_translation_Qt> web page you say:

	"If your language has genders it is mandatory to enter them
	in the recording and the content.txt file."

  This has not made any language. What would be the format? I have also seen
cases in which gender would not be necessary (prince and princess).

  Other questions:

  Appear more voices or I can work with that is there?

  It is possible make with the colors the same as the alphabet? A link to
gray->grey, orange-color->orange (not overlap with fruit "orange" -- how to.)

# Little ack, these are in voice/colors
black.ogg:negre
blue.ogg:blau
brown.ogg:marró
green.ogg:verd
gray.ogg:gris # grey.ogg
orange-color.ogg:taronja # orange.ogg
pink.ogg:rosa
#purple.ogg:not found
red.ogg:vermell
white.ogg:blanc
#yellow.ogg:not found
# Little ack, these are in voice/alphabet

  Congratulations on your work!

  Regards
  Toni