[GCompris-devel] Hardcoded language support

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:06:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

You're right, the list is harcoded and out of sync. We had a discussion
about it before the release and the problem was/is how to get localized
names of the languages. I looked at QLocale(locale).nativeLanguageName()
which can give us them but they are not all available.

Maybe we can have a local file like the activities.txt which lists all
the locales and the language name in its locale? It won't change a lot
so we will be able to maintain it "easily" and not too often?

Johnny