[GCompris-devel] Communication help in your language

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Jan 11 23:56:54 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Some feedback on our Android release. So far we reached 500 downloads
and we have 25 positive comments with an average of 4.84 on 5.

This is encouraging but looking at the stats, about 60% of the downloads
comes from France. It is true that I focused on french community site
and there is a large number of french teachers who follow me on tweeter.

We need you to spread the news in other languages, especially in the
locale we support at 100% (Ukrainian, Swedish, Portuguese, Polish,
French, Dutch, Chinese Simplified and Brazilian Portuguese).

The first step is to translate the news [1] and send it to me. Once it
is online you can target news site in your language. The best candidate
are free software sites and educational focused sites.

Thanks a lot for helping us on that. Now that we made a lot of efforts
to make an international software we have to let the world know about
GCompris.

Bruno.

[1]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=websites%2Fgcompris-net.git&a=blob&h=a2919e0d2d941d1ef3d1b9638a0ee569f3f97cbc&f=news%2F20150106.html&o=plain