[GCompris-devel] Artwork Guidelines

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:20:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I made some modifications to the artwork guidelines and adapted the
example pictures.

@Bruno:
About dark borders, I tried to keep them colored enough and limit the
amount so it should not hurt readability.

About levels, I'll try to adapt a little to it (for example by making a
bit less simple shape for last ones), but keeping the same overall style.

About multi cultural, we already discussed it and you know I agree.
Though considering the limited time I have, I won't be able to focus on
this as much as I hoped. Best would be to have a little list of cultural
themes you want to see, so I can pick one from the list each time I must
start artwork from scratch in an activity. If you can provide this asap
(from your own ideas and gathering contributors suggestions), that would
be nice.

Timothée