[GCompris-devel] Artwork Guidelines

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:22:51 UTC 2015

Le 07/02/2015 16:18, Karl Ove Hufthammer a écrit :
> On 07. feb. 2015 14:47, Timothée Giet wrote:
>> Yes, and I just sent you an answer before noticing you cross-posted
>> here, so I paste my answer here too so people can follow what's been
>> said ;)
>
> I think you forgot to use ‘Reply to all’, so the e-mail was only sent
> to me, but I’ll forward it, with my comments (inline).

Right, thanks for forwarding, and adding interesting comments and examples.
I think good shapes, good outlines and good colors are enough to get
something dynamic but still simple.

On a technical side, not adding shading and shadows makes it easier to
have moving objects well integrated in any case.