[GCompris-devel] Translations Release in Git

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Aug 5 18:36:48 UTC 2015

Am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015, 00:34:49 schrieb Alex Smirnoff:
> Hi
>
> For the components of KDE Frameworks 5 (so-called "frameworks")
> translation files are also appeared in Git so:
> if it necessary to make the release of the current HEAD, translation are
> being committed in the master branch files and then a tag is put, for
> example v5.12.0.
> In the same time this does not come in master, i.e. master pointed before
> and after release on the same commit. For Example:
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=ktexteditor.git&a=shortlog&h=v5.12.0 - on
> the time of release the last commit on the master was cc8c08c.
>
> Why could we not have it the same in the Gcompris?
>
> As I have already explained to Johnny Jazeix, I could not get the same
> translations as they were on 10.07.15 when the Android Release was done.
> The stable branch /branches/stable/l10n-kf5 is constantly changed.

Scripty stopped processing the stable branch of gcompris with this warning:

Warning: unexpected po/ directory found, skipping extraction. Extra info:
extragear-edu_gcompris | extragear-edu | git-stable-kf5/extragear-edu_gcompris

See ftp://l10n.kde.org/150805.branches_stable_l10n-kf5

In a branch processed by Scripty the dir "po" is reseved for Scripty.

--
Burkhard Lück