[GCompris-devel] Translations Release in Git

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Aug 4 21:17:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just updated the stable branch with an updated version 0.43. I picked
all the commits I could from the master branch so there are a lot of
small improvements.

I commented the locales for which we have translations under 80%, this
was confusing for our users.

Alex, in this version I commited the po files as you suggested.

The tarball and the android apk are on http://gcompris.net/download/beta

I will update the Google Store asap.

Bruno.