[GCompris-devel] GCompris beta on Windows

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:27:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

After the MacOSX beta, here comes the Windows one!

I just released a beta version of the current version of GCompris at
http://gcompris.net/download/beta/gcompris-0.35-win32.exe

Translations are not fully done yet (as we added activities and changed
some code since last release).

As for mac, we had to convert all the audio files to ac3.

* I had 2 crashes (need to investigate).
* Clicks on numpad does not work (algebra_***, I just checked and it
does not work on linux too)
* I also have a lose of keyboard focus when I go on a activity
configuration, select a combobox, close it and close configuration
window (windows and linux).

Feel free to test and reports bugs if there are,