[GCompris-devel] GCompris GSOC

Sagar Chand Agarwal atomsagar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:14:40 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am quite excited and many thanks to Bruno and Johnny for giving me
opportunity to collaborate and work on GCompris.

I am Sagar Chand Agarwal,sophomore at LNM Institute of Information
Technology,Jaipur,India.

I will be working on porting of electrical activity and refining with
porting of Hangman.Secondly,I will be implementing science activities
alongwith computer activity.

Currently,I am refining my existing two activities and I will start on it
right from 3rd May.

Apart from coding,I will also involve this software in my college comunity
kid school and also give presentation to other community schools.

Eagerly waiting for a great coding summer and will be actively involved on
community channel.

Thanks GCompris and KDE,
Sagar Chand Agarwal