[GCompris-devel] GCompris beta on MacOSX

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Apr 26 18:49:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just published a beta version of our Qt version of GCompris on MacOSX.
This time the sounds are fully functional:
http://gcompris.net/download/beta/gcompris-0.35-Darwin.dmg

This version uses a compiled version of Qt 5.5. This version now
supports playing audio files from qrc. We also had to convert all our
files to aac.

Some issues I found:

- follow line requires clicking instead of just mouse over
- we have a crash in the redraw activity due to a Qt bug.

Please report us any problem you find. So far this is a good progress on
this front. This is a also a nice step that brings us closer to an iOS port.