[gcompris-devel] Global learning XPRIZE

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri Sep 26 00:14:15 UTC 2014

Le 23/09/2014 12:35, Philip Morris a écrit :
> I think this is a good idea from Marius.  Perhaps if each activity were to
> have a "click here for introduction" option as well as or as part of the
> "?" help button.

Hi,

We already have intro voices for each activities. We could go further
and record the manual or review the activities to include voice
instructions where needed. We can also rely on the speach synthesis. The
XPRIZE project mention that the children language will be english and
speach synthesis works fine in it.

Not sure if speach synthesis is accessible from Qt Quick on Android.