[gcompris-devel] No audio in OS X Mavericks beta

Thib Romain thibrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:22:52 UTC 2014

I Will look at it, last time I had this problem it was a missing Qt library
in the package (qtmediaplugin). Can you take a look into the GCompris.app,
and search for qml plugins please? Can you also launch GCompris like that
in a terminal : /Applications/GCompris.app/Resources/Mac OS/GCompris and
copy the output in a mail?

Thanks