[gcompris-devel] Bruno goes to Akademy

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:59:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

seems good to me too. On slide 4, shouldn't it be "Give an advantage"
instead of "Give and advantage" ?

I don't know how the presentation is supposed to take place
(presentation then questions or no questions)  but it could be useful
maybe to give the link to the repository ?

Will there be a video ?

Have fun,