[gcompris-devel] Bruno goes to Akademy

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes frederico at teia.bio.br
Thu Sep 4 12:33:18 UTC 2014

Hi Bruno,

Em Thu, 04 Sep 2014 00:26:35 +0200
Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net> escreveu:

> My presentation will take place saturday morning for just 10 minutes.
> I tried to put the most in 4 slides, I will do a live presentation of
> GCompris in Qt Quick after the "goal and history" slide. My
> presentation is here, if you see errors or if I miss some important
> points let me know:
> http://gcompris.net/incoming/presentation-akademy-2014.odp

Since you have only 10 minutes, I think the presentation is ok. It's
concise and goes directly to the main points. I saw just one
(probably) error. On the last slide, the second item is "Major focus on
international". Is there any missing word? Or did you wanna say
"internationalization"?

Best regards and good luck with your presentation.

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Sítio pessoal: http://teia.bio.br

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)