[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Fri Nov 28 14:41:03 UTC 2014

Hi Johnny,

nice to hear!

Unfortunately, I haven't written a Jolla App yet. So I can
add detailed information. But https://sailfishos.org (as you
found it) should be a goot reference for information.

Deploying GCompris through Jolla Store would be the top
solution. But if this should rise problems, I often read
about OpenRepos.net, where other users install Apps from:
https://openrepos.net/content/basil/about-openrepos

For a very first try, there are methods to install plain
RPM files, too:

  http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92155

So we might not need to create any accounts on the first
try. But on the other hand, we might get more support with
using Jolla Harbour.

Regards,
	Peter