[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:14:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I don't have a jolla phone/tablet but I think I can make the cmake
rules to create the package because as you said it does not seem very
complicated as it is based on Qt.

Is everything to create a package at this page :
https://sailfishos.org/develop-packaging-apps.html ?

And I suppose that we need to create an account at
https://harbour.jolla.com/ to update the package to the store ?