[GCompris-devel] Redraw activity ported

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Nov 24 17:31:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just completed the port of the redraw and redraw symmetrical activity.
I had a prior discussion with Emmanuel and he mentioned that the old
version was too complex. It was based on a drawing application with
complex items like rectangles and ellipse, filled or not and the
children had to take care of z order. Much more complex than needed to
learn the concept.

I thus made a new version that I used as a tutorial for my conference at
Capitole du Libre last week.

This version teaches the very same think but with a more simplistic
interface. Now we have just a color grid and a color selector. In order
to accommodate color blinds I added a number on each color. I also
implemented keyboard navigation.

Emmanuel, can you please have a look at it and tell me if it is now
usable in classrooms.