[GCompris-devel] Language teams in KDE

Fòram na Gàidhlig fios at foramnagaidhlig.net
Mon Nov 24 15:04:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am mostly addressing translators of small languages here.

If your language doesn't already have a team on KDE, they will ask you
to translate something first.

You can do either 90% of kdelibs4.po or around 2250 messages of what's in
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/frameworks/
(which is a similar number of messages in a similar type of strings).

I recommend you do the latter, if you want to go for this.

If this is too much for you, please let Bruno know, because he can set
up something special for us. It would be extra work for him though, so I
asked him to do this only if necessary.