[gcompris-devel] GCompris-qt - reimplementation of configuration

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Sun May 4 17:28:42 UTC 2014

må. den 03. 03. 2014 klokka 08.18 (+0000) skreiv Fòram na Gàidhlig:
> Iw se go with embedding fonts, we shoudl look ath the SIL fonts
> http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?cat_id=FontDownloads
>
> Andika would be perfect for Latin languages, and it can be configured
> e.g. to generate British or continental number symbols.

I agree that Andika would be a perfect font, for latin-based languages.
It would be nice if the translators could specify
both the font used and the font features (e.g., to choose between
a double-storey or a single-storey ‘a’). This should be possible,
at least in theory, using CSS Fonts level 3 properties:
http://www.w3.org/TR/css-fonts-3/

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/