[gcompris-devel] GCompris's future

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Feb 10 21:09:40 UTC 2014

Le 10/02/2014 21:02, Yves Combe a écrit :

> http://gcompris.net/incoming/android/
> Rapid test:
>
> Looks like double-tap is needed to launch activity.
>
> It crashes when enter "Click on me", and at the end of hexagone after
> the strawberry appears. Is there somewhere in android a log?

Well, I suspect the particles generating the crash.

I suggest you to setup the development environment as explained
basically here:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Qt_Quick_development_process

Then edit the code to remove ParticlesSystem in:
https://github.com/bdoin/GCompris-qt/blob/master/src/activities/hexagon/Hexagon.qml

Run the code on the tablet to see if this is fixed. If this is confirmed
we will have to check if this is a know issue on
https://bugreports.qt-project.org and if not report the bug.

By the way, I am more than happy to see your still around after all this
years. Are you interesting in porting some activities?