[GCompris-devel] Three bugs in GCompris translation strings?

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 08:45:22 UTC 2014

hello,
I found three tranlation strings may be bug:
1,
A set of violinist Tux is shown. Each Tux has an associated sound, and
each sound has a twin exactly the same. Click on a Tux to see its
hidden sound, and try to match the twins. You can only activate two Tux
at once, so you need to remember where a sound is, while you listen to
its twin. When you turn over the twins, they both disappear.

I found no "A set of violinist Tux is shown" of these activities("Audio
memory game against Tux" and "Audio memory game" ) in
"gcompris-0.21-Linux", they are just some cards.

2,
The kilogram is a unit of mass, a property which corresponds to the
common perception of how \"heavy” an object is.

It missed a \ before the second "?

3,
The pound is a unit of mass, a property which corresponds to the common
perception of how \"heavy” an object is. This unit is used in the USA.

It missed a \ before the second "?