[GCompris-devel] Looking for an entry point into GCompris

Arnold Dumas contact at arnolddumas.fr
Fri Dec 12 21:49:05 UTC 2014

Hello GCompris developers,

I'll begin with a short summary: I'm Arnold, contributing to KDE for
about a year, both in C++/Qt and localisation aspects.

I would like to help GCompris, migrating from GTK to Qt Quick, in order
to help this awesome project going further, and to sharpen my Qt Quick
skills. But the project is quite big and it's hard to find easy tasks to
start with.

I have found an activity to port: louis_braille, I think it won't be too
hard too port for a "beginner". If this task is too hard, is there
anything I can to in order to ease the migration? Any feedback will be
more than welcomed.

Thanks,

--
Arnold Dumas