[GCompris-devel] Translation GCompriq-qt

Jan Boon janboon438 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 08:28:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I noticed the new string has been added in the translation for my
language. There are still tranlations missing (e.g advanced colours)
that were present in legacy GCompris 14.07. The size of the po in KDE
subversion is much smaller than the one for legacy 14.07 in github. I
have not been able to present myself as a committer/coordinator but I
suspect all languages will benefit if the po's in subversion are first
updated with the ones in 14.07 github.

Regards Jan