[GCompris-devel] Translation of gcompris-qt

Keanu Boon janboon438 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:17:16 UTC 2014

Hi,
As a Java developer I am not in my comfort zone with the Qt development
process. I understand the structure of the basic components and the
purpose of the make BuildTranslations and make UpdateTranslations
scripts and the confusing in the naming. But they are still not working
for me. With the createLocale.sh tool I managed to create a ts (which is
a basic xml) file from the legacy po for my language. From there I used
a quick and dirty hack in java to do the translation (far from complete)
in the qml files
https://github.com/jan438/XMLWithAtrributes
Once the documentation is up to date and the tools are working for me I
can give feedback of the results.
Regards Jan.