[gcompris-devel] The next file format

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Wed Aug 27 06:17:21 UTC 2014

On Monday 25 August 2014 14:50:03 Emmanuel Charruau wrote:
> The most important for me is that this format has to be directly
> writable/readable by any normal teacher.

Hi, maybe it wasn't clear, but I think the whole discussion is about a file
format that is mainly edited with the help of dedicated editors (like those
already existing in Parley and Artikulate).
Otherwise, features like image linking and language specifications would be
extremely fragile if we expect humans to edit that by hand :)

Cheers,
Andreas